Design and Synthesis of Customized mRNA mimetics encoding:
- Any gene of interest (Size & Complexity Not an Issue)
- Bi-/Poly-cistronic constructs
- Fusion Proteins constructs (e.g. Targeted + Fluorescent)
- T cells Chimeric Antigen Receptors (T-CARs)
Design and Synthesis:
- Long noncoding RNA (IncRNA)
- Long In-situ Hybridization RNA probes (Regular & Fluorescents)
- Full-length RNA controls for Real-Time Quantitative PCR
- External RNA spike-in controls for Microarray and RNA-seq assays
- mRNA based reprogramming of somatic cells into induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs)
- Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells and iPSCs into different cell types
Translational Efficiency in Human Fibroblasts of PhaRNA mRNA mimetic encoding Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) and pDNA encoding the same protein.
The application and use of mRNA-based reagents is growing among scientists!