Design and Synthesis of Customized mRNA mimetics encoding:
- Any gene of interest (Size & Complexity Not an Issue)
- Bi-/Poly-cistronic constructs
- Fusion Proteins constructs (e.g. Targeted + Fluorescent)
- T cells Chimeric Antigen Receptors (T-CARs)
Design and Synthesis:
- Long noncoding RNA (IncRNA)
- Long In-situ Hybridization RNA probes (Regular & Fluorescents)
- Full-length RNA controls for Real-Time Quantitative PCR
- External RNA spike-in controls for Microarray and RNA-seq assays
- mRNA based reprogramming of somatic cells into induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs)
- Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells and iPSCs into different cell types
- Vaccine Development
Translational Efficiency in Human Fibroblasts of PhaRNA mRNA mimetic encoding Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) and pDNA encoding the same protein.
The application and use of mRNA-based reagents is growing among scientists!